We collect your Personal Data through the following sources:
• FAN GROUP websites:
All of our websites may be used to collect personal data. This includes both websites that we operate directly through our domains and IP addresses, as well as websites or pages that We establish on third-party services, such as Facebook, Linkedin, and other third parties that offer this type of service.
• Electronic Mail and Instant Messaging Systems: Services using information that may facilitate our contact with You, including your physical mailing address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites and profiles on social networks.
• Login information: Includes information to identify and authenticate to services provided by GRUPO FAN, including your registration name (login), password in unrecoverable format (encrypted), and security questions.
• Demographic Information and Your Interests: Any information that may describe your demographics, habits or behavioral characteristics, including items such as your birthday, date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographic location, favorite products, hobbies and pastimes, other interests and information about your family or lifestyle.
• Information about how You use our sites and services. During your interaction with our sites and services: We use automatic data collection technologies to capture information about the actions You have taken. This may include details such as which links You click, which pages or content You view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about Your interactions, such as response times to content, download errors, and duration of visits to certain pages. This information is captured through automated technologies such as Cookies (Browser Cookies, Flash Cookies and the like) and web beacons, and via third-party tracking. You have complete freedom to object to the use of such technologies, for that, see the details, in the Section “About your rights regarding Personal Data”.
• Market research and consumer feedback: This is information that You voluntarily share with GRUPO FAN about your experience using our products and services.
• Consumer Generated Content: Including any content that You create and share with GRUPO FAN on third-party social networks or by uploading to one of our websites, apps and other services online and offline, including using social media apps third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and the like. This data includes text, comments, articles, photos, videos, personal stories or other similar content and media. Where permitted, We collect and publish consumer-generated content in connection with a variety of activities, including advertising GRUPO FAN products and services, contests, awards and other promotions, website community features, consumer engagement and social media the 3rd.
• Third-Party Social Media Information: This is any data that You share publicly on a third-party social network or information that forms part of Your profile on a third-party social network (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and the like) and that You allow the third-party social network to share with Us. This data may include details such as your basic account information (name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, profile picture, user ID, friend list, and similar information.) and any other information or additional activities that You allow the third party social network to share with us. We receive your third-party social media profile information (or portions thereof) whenever You download an item or interact with a GRUPO FAN web service or application on a third-party social network, whenever You use a social media feature. that is integrated into a GRUPO FAN website or whenever You interact with Us through a third-party social network. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by GRUPO FAN or to opt out of sharing this social network information, please visit the website of the specific third party social network.
• Financial and Payment Information: Any data that GRUPO FAN needs to fulfill an order, or that You use to make a purchase, such as Your debit or credit card details or other forms of payment used. GRUPO FAN or our payment processing service providers handle your financial and payment information in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and security standards, such as the PCI DSS (“Payment Card Industry Secutiry Standards Council”).
• Contacts with our Customer Service and Sales Center: Your interactions with our Customer Service and Sales Center may be recorded or listened to, in accordance with applicable laws, for the operational needs of GRUPO FAN. Financial and payment information details are not recorded. When required by law, You will be informed of such recording at the beginning of Your call.
• Sensitive Personal Data: GRUPO FAN does not normally deal with Personal Data considered sensitive in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, we do not intend to collect or process data of this nature in the normal course of your interactions with our products or services. When it is necessary to process your sensitive personal data, for any reason, we will present the specific purposes and obtain your prior, express and formal consent for any treatment. If we process your sensitive personal data for other purposes, we rely on the following legal bases: (i) crime detection and prevention, (ii) contract performance or (iii) compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.